Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hey Everybody! I know i haven't posted in awhile and this is going to be a boring post and a short one at that. But i dont' really have time right now and i haven't really thought of anythign to post about. I'm in the middle of packing for a church camp im going to until friday which should be fun but i guess we'll see how it goes. I'm excited for the music and hopefully the speaker is good..and of course i just love, love, love, wearing skirts all day =] and then its back to work on saturday but thankfully i get three days break except for the fact that i'll be at camp but oh well it's a break right?


Randomness: I read this morning in Gensis in the study part of my Bible that people today name their kids after appealing names or whatever...and back in Bible times they named their children after what was going on in their life at the time of the child's birth. For example, when Leah had Levi she named him so because Levi meant attatched and she said that now that she had given Jacob three sons that he would be attactched to her or something like that..i'm doing this from memory so that might not be totally correct but i just thought that was kind of cool and interesting



Well i better get back to packing and get too bed because i'm exhausted. And since i just spent like 20 minutes trying to get pictures on here but not succeeding i'm going to go haha. I'll hopefully post something better sometime next week. Maybe i'll tell you about the messages at camp if their good. I'll take notes, so i remember. Haha. I have a very bad memory. Alright I'm going.



May God Bless You All!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Christa,

The razzin' frazzin' thingy deleted my first comment, but basically it said to have a good time at camp and to send the chipmunks my love.

And make me a bird house. ;)

See ya!