Hey Everybody! I'm back! haha. I've been very busy lately so i haven't had time to post and i don't really have much to post about. I'm very stressed with my homework and everything in life at this moment. But everyday I come home my puppy (Sampson) makes me smile and gives me happiness. I am the luckiest sister in the world to have such a great twin sister. She got me a very expensive St. Bernard puppy, which i've wanted for a very long time. I cried when she gave it to me, I was so happy =]. Unfortunatly, he has to be home alone most days when i go to school and i don't have much time to play with him because of my school work =[ but this weekend should be fun. He's coming to my soccer game Friday night, then I'm taking him camping possibly Friday to Saturday with my grandparents, and then Saturday possibly out to some festival where my sister goes to college, and then to a "square dancing party" saturday night at my pastor's house, where i will not be square dancing, lol. (well most likely unless someone makes me). So i have a very busy weekend.
So just a little bit about what God has been doing in my life. He's still being 'silent' in my opinion anyway but i do think He's been showing me a few things. I won't say what those few things are, I'll just say that trusting God is so important. And developing the ability to trust Him fully sooner in your life would be a very good idea. I've struggled with trusting Him completly with my life and my future plans. Trust doesn't exactly come easy to me. Well it kind of does now, but in certain areas it doesn't. But i think i'm learning to trust God more which is great for me! Sampson was definatly an answer to my prayers. He allows me to put all my thinking and energy into one place that makes me happy and forget about everything, well most of the times. However, i've cleaned up one too many messes for my liking. He is a big handful. I like him as a puppy but i'm excited for him to get big, really big! haha well i have to leave for school now so i'm not late. We have a very far away soccer game so we get out at 12:30! yay! Hopefully, I'll post something more interesting later when i have more time!
God Bless you all!!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment