I know i just posted like thursday but i just had to tell you how much of a blessing saturday night was. The square dancing was SO much fun. It was the first time in a long while that i laughed and smiled literally the entire night. I forgot how good that felt. The only downside was that it was extremely hot and i was sweating so bad it was gross but it was worth it. Sampson came along and of course he ate up all the attention he got. Poor dog was so hot thought, he layed on his back with his paws up in the air most of the time. It was so cute, lol.
But back to the square dancing. I still can't believe i had that much fun. It was honestly the most fun I've had in a few years. It beat going to the movies or shopping anyday. It was good clean wholesome fun. There is so much to learn about how they did things back in the "old days." It really is a shame that we have drifted from a lot of the customs or whatever you want to do it. Like the dancing today, would have never been allowed back then. The square dancing was clean, just all around fun. I have said so many times this weekend how i would have loved to live back in the olden days. Today i was down in liverpool at this campsite with my grandparents and some family friends and we took a ferry across the river and were walking through a town and we saw this old house. It was absolutly gorgeous. The landscaping was so great and the flowers were beautiful. The people who owned it gave us a tour of the downstairs (their re-doing it) and it was so pretty. It was my dream house. Unfortunatly, today a house like that would cost probably a couple million dollars to build. The porch was my favorite though. It was a huge wrap around porch with white wicker chairs and tables and it was just soo pretty lol. So yeah God definatly blessed me with a great weekend. (well at least the square dancing and seeing that house, lol)
Well, I'm going to bed because I am exhausted. =]
God Bless!!<3
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment