Sunday, October 12, 2008

Corn Maize

I just got back from a corn maize with four of my friends. It was a great time with just the girls haha. But it was exhausting. A thought came to me though....just now actually that being in a corn maize has kind of been like my life for the past few years. I've been stuck in a maize and couldn't find my way out. Just like Natalie couldn't get out. The rest of us cut through the corn *shhh...we're not supposed to do that* lol....but Natalie wanted to find the way out so we had to go back in and get her. Sometimes we get so fed up with trying to get out of the "maize" we're going through we try to take short cuts. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it makes things worse. Or you get tired like Dove and I did, and just wanted to give up. You are so emotionally, physically, and spiritually exhausted that you just want to drop over and give up on everything you're going through. Either you find your own way out or you need help from God, family, or friends. Life is so ironic. You can take the simplest things and apply them to your life if you really think about it. I've found my way out of the "big maize" in my life...but i feel that their is still a rope attached to me keeping me from being completely free of my maize. I'm not exactly sure why though.

But i officially am sick of corn maizes lol and i've only been to one. It was because i wore the wrong shoes though i think, haha. Nah. It wasn't too bad. It was actually fun, even though i'm tired now. But because it's still a gorgeous night I'm going to go take a walk with my puppy =]



God Bless!

No comments: