Oh my. I am SO exhausted. And getting sicker by the minute. But I am having so much fun even though i am still very stressed with school. Let's see last night, Joe, Mary Beth, Jenny, Eric, and I stayed at the school until like 6:00 working on our Econ project. We had to make a commercial and we had so much fun doing it, even though we had to do it like three times over because we couldnt' stop laughing. And it was fun even though i was ready to go home after we were done because i had an econ test to study for and a Bible book review to type. Which i got both done even though i had to stay up late doing them. And then today we got out at 1:35 to go to the guys soccer tournament game. Most of the girls that went, french braided their hair and we had white and red ribbon in it and we painted out faces! And on the way home, genius me, spilt half my frosty on my sweatshirt because i wasn't paying attention. I looked down for no apparent reason and my black sweatshirt was white! It was awful lol so Natalie and Joe found me a lot of napkins and helped me clean it up lol.....It was so much fun and i took soo many pictures. I wish i could put them on here but unfortunatly i can't because this computer is SO slow....but maybe ill try to get them on here somehow sometime (i doubt it, lol) And then since the guys won we're going tomorrow at 12:30 and doing it alll over again lol....i'm so excited and it makes school much more bearable. And the people haven't called us into work for this weekend YET...which makes me VERY happy because maybe they won't call us in at all which would make me SUPER HAPPY!!! lol because i have mucho plans for this weekend (kind of) lol.....
It is so great to for once in a long time...be happy. The sadness still remains but it only comes up every once in awhile now instead of every second of every day. I'm beginning to find better friends in people who were my friends but i just didnt' talk to them as much as i do now...and that my one friend who i did talk to a lot im not talking to that much =[ which is sad.......and i don't really know what to do about it but i guess time will tell...
I don't really know what else to say. I don't have much to say. But here's a random thing from Bible class......we're doing this study and we have movies to go along with it, and in the movie there was a scene about how some people say things intentionally to hurt others. Grant it some people instigate it but its still not nice to say hurtful things to people, or right. We need to be aware of others feelings. They might say something hurtful to you and someone might stick up for by saying something mean back. You should tell them that saying that was wrong because it is. You dont' know what that person is going through, they may have said something mean to you because their dealing with something in their life. That doesn't make it right for them to be mean to you AT ALL but you need to take it into consideration. But I just think that if we as people would work harder at being nice to everyone we meet, it would make this terrible, miserable, unhappy world a better place.....anything helps.
Well, I'm going to bed or at least get ready for bed. I'm so sick lol.....so Good night!!
God Bless!!!
And Go JMS Boys!!!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't tell you how glad I am that you're finally happy for once. I'm glad you had fun making your video. Sounds like a good time lol.
Oh, and thanks for the comment you left on my story!! You actually read it??? And more to the point...you actually LIKED it???!! Yay lol.
Post a Comment