Jenny waiting for her dad to get there and freezing because she wouldn't get in the truck with the rest of us and we locked ourselves out of the school haha.
Marybeth and Eric in the back of the truck. (And Eric trying to steal my money lol)
A picture of the sun that i took.
Joe trying to find a good station. (Don't worry he's not driving!! haha)
Baby Forest looking cute as always. (He's my baby according to the Blood Drive people, lol)
All of us girls with our hair braided and faces painted =]
Jena and I!!

Natalie and I being stupid after the game =] I love her!
Natalie and I again at the second game! It was so cold and rainy!
Marybeth and I with our face paintings lol
Natalie, me, Dove, and Jenny after we were done painting each others faces!
Well thats it! Hopefully I'll keep posting pictures but it takes a long time so i don't know!
God Bless!!

No comments:
Post a Comment