Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas!!!

Christmas is in 5 days!! How unbelievable is that???? So the month of December has some pretty sad and painful memories for me, but actually its going okay. I'm posting now since I probalby won't have anytime to between now and Christmas. I finally have all my Christmas shopping done...well almost. I have one more thing to get for my bestest friend ever, plus some pictures for the scrapbook im making her for her birthday, and now i'm stressing because i was told that my boyfriend's grandparents got me something...so now i don't know if i should get them something or what?? AHHH. I don't really like getting gifts...i mean sure its nice but i'd much rather give them ya kno? I love shopping for people even though it stresses me out major time. But anyways on to my busy schedule. Tomorrow Joe's coming to Church with us, and then we're all going up to my dad's parents for Christmas with them, which should be a lot of fun. Then Monday is school, my chairopractor appointment (im in mucho pain for the past couple of weeks now), and then i'll probably go out shopping for a little. Tuesday, we have a half day, then the varsity basketball team is coming over for a Christmas party which should be a blast! Then Christmas Eve, I'll probably spend the day decorating cookies, and getting ready for our Christmas Eve tradition, and then Christmas day, we'll go down to my mom's parents. And i'm off the entire weekend from work!!! Which definatly makes me happy...i worked tonight which wasn't too bad except that i'm not feeling well and i made mistakes galore, but jena took most of the tables so i got to do the bills and make sure everything was okay....but yeah.....And in Sunday School tomorrow we're writing letters to the troops.....which excites me. Have you ever seen the Christmas Card? IT's a really really good movie and you NEED to watch it. I love it! But anyways. We just need to remember the real meaning of Christmas...sometimes we get so caught up in all the activities of Christmas that we forget what it's really all about. Jesus Christ was born!! In a little town called Bethlehem, in a stable because there was no room at the inn. Wow. Where would we be without the birth of Christ. I don't even what to think about it. But folks as we finish up our Christmas shopping lets not forget about that baby boy born to save us. You should listen to the Hallelujah Light Has Come song by Barlow Girl....I was going to sing it at Church but am not becuase i got sick....but its a good song.

Remember the reason for the season!!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: