Friday, July 25, 2008

Be Who You Are

Hey Everybody! Just another post about ourselves. Right now I'm going through a change i guess you could say. I'm trying to be who i am and not who other people want or expect me to be. I'm doing stuff that i normally don't do because i was always like man what are they gonna say about it. I tend to be one of those people who care what others think and get easily embarressed. But ya know what, I'm sick of trying to be who others want me to be. I just want to be me. Wear what i want to wear do my hair how i want to do it and other things. If people come up to me and be like why are you wearing that or something, I'm just going to say because i want to or feel like it or just because i can. Dare to be Different. It seems that everyone these days are conforming to the world. (i have in some ways, and everybody does even if they dont' realize it) doing what the "cool" thing is. Like now i feel that everyone is pressured to be as skinny as they possibly can. it doesn't matter that their starving theirselves and making themselves unhealthy by trying to be as skinny as that girl or this girl. I know almost every girl looks in the mirror at some point and time and doesn't like what she sees. but stop caring! you are who you are. if you think your a little overweight exercise or eat healthier but don't go crazy with it! and if you think your not beautiful, just tell yourself that you are. remember we only have to be beautiful for God. thats it! Stop worrying about what other people will say about you. If they want to say bad things about you, then let them, and pray for them that whatever is wrong in their life that causes them to make fun of others will improve and that problem in their life will disappear so that they can see how much they've hurt you and others. I'm a very self-concious person. If i wear something i like and later feel stupid for wearing it ( i did the other day) but i just made that thought disappear. who cares. I'm being me and who God wants me to be and thats all that matters. We don't have to measure up to anyones standards but God's! So stop living for other people and start living for God!!


Sorry guys, this post was kind of pointed towards girls as most of my posts will probably be becasue well i'm a girl, haha. Alright well i have to get ready for work yet and then tonight after work i think i'm going to a resturaunt with my family for a sea food buffet, which i'm excited for because i love sea food!

God Bless!

No comments: